You can view your prescription history and refill your prescription by logging into your account on the app. If you are looking to transfer your prescription to Walgreens, you can do so by entering the information from your current prescription. Once your prescription is transferred, it will be available in the app for future refills. To start managing your medication, download the app now.
Stay healthy by ordering refills in advance, and stay on track with your prescriptions by tracking them all in one place.
With our app, you can access the entire store.
- Curbside Pickup in as little as 30 minutes*
- Digital Wallet for faster, contactless checkout
- Digital receipts simplify your purchases
Having deals and coupons clipped from anywhere is easier to earn.
- Earn unlimited Walgreens Cash rewards & get personalized offers
- Save even more with our Weekly Ads & paperless coupons
Everything is more enjoyable when decorated or given as a gift. Photos make things more exciting.
- FREE Same-Day Pickup! Print from your phone or tablet
- Personalize Photo Cards & Gifts, create custom décor for your home
Wondering why we ask for specific permissions? Mystery solved!
Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
Camera: Take pictures and use features that require scanning
Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but you must still abide by your Walgreens account agreements, which may specify specific rates from your wireless provider.