WHOOP is your individual digital health and fitness coach. Get the brand-new WHOOP 4.0, our latest sophisticated WHOOP ever, and connect it with your device to discover potent personal insights that are available right in the WHOOP app.
More than just activity tracking is possible with the WHOOP app. WHOOP continuously tracks your physiological data to give you information about your sleep patterns, exercise, recovery, and general health. Over time, WHOOP adjusts to your data, providing you with individualized coaching and advice on what you can do to improve your performance and health, including when to go to bed and what behaviors to adopt.
HOW IT OPERATES:
- HEALTH: The brand-new WHOOP 4.0 allows you to see your entire health in a comprehensive manner. Along with monitoring resting heart rate, and heart-rate variability, the new WHOOP 4.0 has a SPO2 sensor and a skin temperature sensor to detect your blood oxygen levels and skin temperature. You can also download your customized health reports to share with your family, coach, or doctor.
- RECOVERY: WHOOP measures your heart rate and blood pressure, resting heart rate, respiration rate, and sleep to determine how prepared you are to perform. You are prepared for strain while you are in the green; however, if you are in the yellow or red, you might want to reevaluate your training regimen.
- STRAIN: WHOOP tracks your activity in addition to measuring the physical and mental strain you subject yourself to throughout the course of the day. In order to assist you to optimize your gains without compromising your Recovery, Strain Coach then suggests your ideal goal activity scale based on your Recovery score.
- SLEEP: WHOOP calculates your nightly sleep performance by comparing the amount of sleep you obtained to the amount your body requires. To maximize your performance the next day, Sleep Coach tells you when to go to bed.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE WHOOP APP INCLUDE:
- Keep a behavioral journal to track everyday activities including alcohol use, caffeine intake, meditation, technological use, and stress to see which decisions have the biggest effects on your performance.
- Examine your performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Performance assessments on a weekly and monthly basis allow you to see more clearly how particular actions and decisions affect your performance.
- Be a part of a team to stay accountable and inspired. You can use the app to communicate directly with fellow teammates or, if you’re the coach, to monitor how well your team is practicing.
- Get assistance: Through the app, Membership Services may respond to any of your inquiries.
- Weekly availability of WHOOP experts to address your pressing inquiries
- WHOOP connects to the Health app for Apple devices to track activities and customize your experience.
- Participants with a normal menstrual cycle experience stress and should receive sleep coaching advice to take into account monthly hormonal changes.