In the game Virtual Beggar, which was developed by Treetop Crew, you take on the role of a beggar who is trying to leave the streets and finally become wealthy. In this game, you manage your corporate empire while tapping for cash (tap to win).
- TAP TAP TAP – Tap your screen to throw coins and start your journey to become a multi-galactic billionaire tycoon.
- INVEST – Found your company and build it to the skies to collect that sweet idle cash.
- CUSTOMIZE – Treat yourself to some new clothes, cars, and properties. It’s your money and you can spend it how you want!
- COLLECT – Workers, houses, achievements, shoes, and paintings. Gotta collect them all!
- SOCIAL – Add your friends and see who can climb the highest in the leaderboards! Chat with random beggars from all around the world.
- ULTIMATE DONATION – Donate your fortune away and start your adventure all over again. Why? You get bigger profits, better upgrades, and obviously bragging rights.
Virtual beggar is an app that allows people to donate money to real-life beggars without having to actually give them any money. The app has been praised by some as a way to help the homeless, while others have criticized it as a way to exploit the homeless. Whether or not you think the app is a good idea, it’s clear that it’s here to stay and that it’s changing the way we think about giving to beggars.
You might also like: Coin Master