The only metronome that has the option to silence its sound randomly, in predetermined patterns, or both is Time Guru, which allows you to determine whether you tend to move at an irregular pace or drag out your steps. In order to improve your internal sense of time rather than relying solely on the regular, rigorous, external time management of a metronome, Time Guru can occasionally leave you on your own. It resembles training wheels that suddenly lift off the ground.
Also included in Time Guru are:
- The capacity to perform in many time signatures or combinations of time signatures
- Make patterns that sound like the beat of a drum machine.
- Presets for meter, sound, tempo, and muting can be saved.
- 35 sets of loud sounds
- English, Chinese, French, German, or Russian voice counting by a human or robot is excellent for education.
- Increase the tempo from 5 to 300 BPM range
- Using a unique audio engine, it provides incredibly precise, unshakeable time.
*** It can still be used as a regular metronome. ***