The only app that integrates real-time notifications with the top offline radar detection alert. The greatest radar alerts, real-time traffic alerts, and particular speed limit warnings for different vehicle types (cars, motorcycles, trucks, and commercial vehicles) are all available in one robust app with Radarbot. Enjoy your journey and drive while keeping your attention on what matters most.
Enjoy driving without worrying about risking your safety or your driver’s license. Prior to approaching a radar, receive clear warnings to assist you in avoiding traffic fines and penalties:
– Stationary radars.
– Hotspots for speed traps.
– Radar in tunnels.
– Speed limit signs.
– Cameras at traffic lights.
– Risky driving zones.
– The usage of a seatbelt or a phone camera.
– Access control cameras for restricted areas.
– The road’s potholes and speed bumps.
– It functions in every nation.
– It works with other applications. Radarbot can be used in conjunction with other GPS devices or your preferred music app. Even if the screen is off, you will still get alerts in the background.
– Only alerts while you are driving in that direction. The program automatically ignores radars that are off course or in the other direction.
– Voice notifications
– Sound alarms when driving too fast or close to a radar.
– A vibrating mode for drivers.
– Fully adjustable warning parameters and distances.
– Automatic Bluetooth starting and connection.
– Apple Watch compatible.
What place do you want to go to?
– 3D maps and offline navigation.
– The option of selecting a route with lesser radars.
– Speed limitations on roads.
– Be aware of radars in and around school zones.
– Copilot for Radarbot. Fasten your seatbelt!
ARE YOU AN EXPERT DRIVER?
Everything a seasoned driver may require is in “Radarbot GOLD RoadPro”:
– Routes where commercial cars and trucks are subject to additional regulations.
– Truck-specific radars and speed limits.
– Distance warnings designed for large trucks.
We would be pleased to help you if you have any questions or concerns at [email protected] or through the app’s customer care feature.