The effective instrument Pro Metronome will enable you to perfect both daily practice and live performance. Over 4 million people’s ability to sync to a beat has been completely changed by it. The free version has a ton of features. There are 13 distinct metronome tones available on our site, including a voice option. Our metronome maintains a 20-second precision thanks to our most recent RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology.
The key to Pro Metronome is customization. Alter your rhythm’s dynamics, accents, and beat tones (“f”, “mf”, “p” and “mute”). Subdivisions and polyrhythm settings are among the additional capabilities unlocked by the Pro Version. Triplets, dotted notes, and unusual time signatures can be used to create intricate patterns.
There are numerous beat-experience options supported by the app. Sound is included in the app’s free edition, however purchasing the Pro version unlocks Visual, Flash, Vibrate, and Airplay Modes. When playing loud instruments or even when you have to FEEL the beat, the Visual and Vibrate Modes are excellent. To quickly synchronize the entire band, employ Flash Mode, which makes advantage of the device’s camera flash.
You can practice with Pro Metronome in addition to keeping time. The Rhythm Trainer, created by Pro Metronome, mutes a certain bar in the beat to train your brain’s natural sense of timing. It’s a simple concept that’s been asked for a lot but hasn’t yet been included in any other apps.
Basic features of Pro Metronome:
- Even the free version has a user-friendly, ad-free interface.
- Configuration of dynamic time signatures
- A counting voice is one of 13 possible ways to keep time.
- With silent, f, mf, and other dynamic accent settings
- Tap your own BPM.
- The beats will be graphically shown on the screen in color mode.
- The Pendulum Mode provides visual feedback.
- Works on the home screen, the lock screen, or in another app. Power-Saving/Background Modes
- Volume adjustment within the app
- 20-second precision with Real Time Playback (RTP) technology
- Using a timer will make it easier to monitor your experience.
- Tone generators
- To improve resolution, use the landscape mode.
- Supported on any smartphone and tablet, it is a universal app.
- Support for Audiobus
Pro features of Pro Metronome:
- Vibration and LED/Screen Flash Mode are sensory aids (only available for iPhones)
- There are numerous different divisions, such as triplets and dotted notes.
- Multiple rhythm tracks can be combined into polyrhythms.
- Programmable playlists allow you to save and recall your preferred settings.
- AirPlay dual screen mode (for iPhone/iPad only)
- Sharing playlists wirelessly
- To improve your steady beats, use the rhythm trainer.
- For musicians who perform live, Stage Mode is a must-have companion.
- You can set up automatic tempo changes in the practice mode to go along with your practice schedule.
See EUMLab.com for additional information about us.
Twitter and Facebook account to follow: @EUMLab
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
Check out our videos at eum.io/eumvideo.