Plant Identification ++ quickly identifies plants by taking a photo with your iPhone’s camera or choosing one from your library, and we’ll use an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm to determine the plant in the image. It is quick and convenient.
When you want to know the name and characteristics of a stunning flower or an unidentified grass while gardening or hiking on a sunny day, all you have to do is take a picture using our app, and we’ll provide you with the information right away. It is highly useful for those with an inquisitive mind or for those who want to use a certain plant to jazz up their own gardens.
- An extensive plant database
- Tens of thousands of plants, flowers, trees, and leaves can be quickly identified.
- Extremely user-friendly interface, suitable for everyone
- Advanced artificial intelligence is used.
- Excellent for horticultural experts and gardeners alike
- Display information about a plant.
- Provide a list of potential plants based on your photo.
- Send your pals a photo of your plant and some information about it.
- You can always check your identification history.
- Suggestions on taking care of plants
- A community for plant enthusiasts
- You can sign up for premium features from within the app; based on the subscription plan, payments are sent either monthly or annually at the chosen rate.
- As an alternative, there is a one-time payment option (this is not a subscription).
- Upon confirmation of your purchase, a charge will be made to your iTunes account.
- Unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions will automatically renew.
- Within 24 hours of the end of the current period, your account will be debited in accordance with your plan for renewal.
- After making a purchase, you may change or disable auto-renewal in your Apple ID account settings at any time.
- The current subscription cannot be canceled while it is still in effect. Refunds for any remaining portion of the term after purchase are not available.
Reach out to us:
Tweets by plantstoryapp