Pack your photos into stop-motion movies with PicPac -Stop Motion and Timelapse animation in one app. Simple audio and music addition. no server or PC upload.
? To make stop motion / timelapse videos and animations, use your gallery photos, gallery videos (split into still images), or time-lapse photography. Hyperlapse is an alternative.
? In Timelapse Manual mode, hands-free sound control is available. Make a loud noise, and a picture will be captured!
? Enhance your stop motion with voiceover or music
? No server upload
? No computer copies
? Support for Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian
- Can choose local music or conduct an internet music search
- Able to produce 360p videos
- Projects cannot be merged or duplicated
- Able to record their own audio
- Cannot alter the video’s closing logo
- Able to order new photos
- A tiny watermark in the bottom right
- Produces 480p, 720p, and 1080p videos and animations
- Remove watermark
- Can include photographs in already-existing projects
- Able to merge and duplicate projects
- You may use your own final logo
To demonstrate the options, ten demonstration videos were made, some of which included straightforward illustrations of stop motion and timelapse animations.
Visit http://blog.picpac.tv for more information.