The subjects covered in the Montessori Preschool include phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colors, shapes, nursery rhymes, coloring, and even coding! It is the most popular Montessori app in the world. It is a fun child-centered software that is ideal for kids between the ages of 3 and 7. It was created by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience.
From zero to one million, our arithmetic education covers how to count, recognize, and trace numbers. There are other Montessori-based introductions to subtraction and addition available. Prior to learning to read, early literacy is taught in a Montessori classroom. Kids are exposed to noises and train their ears to recognize them before placing a name on a letter.
- Colors & Shapes
- The names of all the shapes and colors should be learned in a joyful, participatory way; this is an important factor of preschool.
- Nursery Rhymes
- Younger children adore our most recent additions, including Old MacDonald sing-alongs, Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Coding and logic
- Pre-coding and logic activities are available on the app as well.
- Creativity & the arts
- In our art session, we cover both primary and secondary colors, offer a variety of drawing and coloring activities, and play four games to teach the fundamentals of music.
- The nurse’s station
- Care for the students and animals at the school with the assistance of the school nurse. Children are tasked with identifying the symptoms of the patients and administering the proper care (problem-solving and logic).
- Real Life
- Maria Montessori includes a variety of chores including dusting, caring for plants, cleaning a mirror, and washing clothes since kids this age like imitating activities that adults carry out on a daily basis.
- Depending on your device, kids can interact in 3D or augmented reality with the school’s hamster and bunny.
- Numbers, melodies, vocabulary, and Chinese characters are all available in our adorable Chinese classroom.
- Simply change the language in the app’s settings (all 8 languages are covered by the membership fee), and you can begin your kids on a new educational path.
- A full Montessori environment for learning by doing for children aged three to seven
- The app will always be interesting thanks to frequent updates and new content!
- For kids of all ages, a magical digital classroom will make learning enjoyable and straightforward.
- Self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence, and adaptation are four major areas of study based on the core principles of Montessori.
- Increased motivation with a delightful “reward” system
- A customized dashboard that monitors each child’s development and proposes the following activity is useful for parents and teachers.
- Choose between monthly and yearly payments.
- When you confirm your purchase, money will be debited to your iTunes account.
- 24 hours or a year in advance of the end of the current period, the account will be charged for renewal.
- After making a purchase, users can manage their subscriptions and stop auto-renewal by visiting their account settings.
- When a user decides to subscribe to a publication, any unused portion of any free trial period, if one was provided, will be forfeited.