Watch as your children make new friends in the fuzz family as they learn to code! With content appropriate for all age groups, Kodable enables your children to play and design their own games. Discover the asteroid fields of Asteroidea, the slime-covered plains of Bug World, and the technomazes of Smeeborg while studying crucial computer science principles.
Your children can use Kodable’s specially designed, built-for-kids coding interface to write real code as they progress from learning to think like a coder.
- By using Kodable, you can learn the following ideas:
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Classes and Subclasses
- Conditional logic statements
- Object Oriented Programming
- Variables including Strings, Integers, and Arrays
MORE RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR TEACHERS (Aligned to Common Core + CSTA Standards)
- Among them are:
- More than 80 ready-to-use, prepared lesson plans
- Comprehensive scope and sequence for each grade
- Numerous educational activities are available to students online
- Integration of Clever Login, Google Classroom, and Roster Upload
Your kids have an amazing capacity to understand how to use algorithms even before they can speak the word. Many of today’s top programmers developed a passion for coding at an early age through experimentation with the ideas presented in Kodable. Your child will be better equipped for employment in the future and have a wider range of solutions available to them for today’s issues if they have a working knowledge of computer science.
- Also taught to students are vital “soft skills” like:
- Possessing problem-solving skills
- Advanced cognitive skills
- Skills to work together
- Skills in communication
- Skills in critical thinking
- Payment will be debited to your iTunes Account.
- If auto-renew is not disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, the subscription will automatically renew.
- Within 24 hours after the current period’s expiration, the account will be charged for renewal, with the renewal fee clearly displayed.
- After making a purchase, the customer can manage their subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by visiting their account settings.
- If a free trial period is provided, any unused time will be forfeited when the user decides to subscribe to that magazine.