We can’t help but notice the popularity of time-lapse and stop-motion videos because they are so prevalent in movies, television, and social media. The iMotion app has brought them right at your fingers.
Impress your customers by giving them a tale, astound your family by bringing priceless memories to life, astound your kids with concise demonstrations, and impress your friends by bringing snapshots of everyday life to life in just a few minutes.
iMotion app made just for you
A time-lapse or stop-motion app:
- Easy to understand
- Strong, providing a quality outcome
- Quick for breathtaking videos in minutes
- Never stop making an infinite quantity of photos and videos.
- For private or business usage
- Allowing you to export your films straight to your photo library, iTunes sharing folder, email, iOS apps, and social media sites
- Make you forget about the technical details: download, modify, and publish when you’re ready, whether you’re a novice or a pro.
- Free of any branding or advertisements
- Completely free.
- Create your own animated movies to amuse the entire family.
- Facilitate learning with an easy-to-follow lesson,
- Express yourself in a unique way.
- Photograph a picturesque scene, a sunset, the sky’s hues, or a beloved city.
- Create animated versions of your favorite items, outfits, recipes,
- Capture moments of your child’s development,
- Preserve a record of your weight reduction or pregnancy progression.
- Combine your selfies for an entertaining effect.
- Capture and export in 4K UHD, 1080p, and 720p HD
- Five capture modes (time-lapse, manual, microphone, wifi remote, photo library import)
- Support for both portrait and landscape orientations on Youtube and Tiktok as well as Instagram
- Support for front and rear cameras
- Onion skin assistance
- Export videos, pictures, and animated GIFs to your Photo Library, the iTunes Sharing Folder, Mail, and iOS social media apps (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube…)
- In the free version, movies can be as long as they want to be
- Importing and exporting your movie project.
Additional Features (In-App Full Version Only)
- Modify the camera’s settings (focus, exposure, and white balance manually)
- Using an iPod import, a microphone, and files, add audio to your movie’s soundtrack
- Use your photo library to import several frames.
To remotely preview and control your capture from another device, download the free “iMotion Remote” app.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/imotionhdgallery to view examples of videos created by iMotion users.