Many families experience sleep difficulties during their child’s first few years, whether it be due to infant day/night confusion, the dreaded four-month sleep loss, or the change from two naps to one. From monitoring wake windows to nursing to sleep, Huckleberry offers individualized sleep programs that take into account the particular needs of your family.
Additionally, the user-friendly interface serves as your second brain to monitor sleep, temperature, growth, temperature, bottle feeding, solids, diaper changes, pumping, medicine, growth, and of course, nursing.
WHAT DOES HUCKLEBERRY DO?
Huckleberry combines the practicality of an app with the step-by-step direction and counseling of a traditional sleep consultant; no sobbing is necessary. For the modern parent, it serves as sleep advice and a second brain.
KEEP TRACK OF THE DAY APP FOR FREE WITH HUCKLEBERRY
- An accessible baby tracker for nursing, bottles, diaper changing, medication, pumping, development, sleep, and more
- Monitoring your child’s eating and sleeping habits with daily graphs and statistics
- Alerts when it’s due for the next diaper change, medication, or food.
- Night mode, multiple child profiles, multiple caregiver sync, and one-hand tracking
- Day view makes your baby’s schedule simple to see.
Get everything mentioned above, as well as a personalized sleep schedule created just for you by pediatric sleep specialists, all without having to sob uncontrollably. Continually seek guidance depending on your child’s evolving requirements.
- Huckleberry Plus: $9.99 per month or $58.99 annually
- Huckleberry Premium costs $14.99 a month or $119.99 a year. A monthly assessment of one youngster is included.
***** Note that all subscriptions automatically renew and can be discontinued at any time without incurring fees. Prices are in USD; however, depending on where you are located, actual prices may be changed to your local currency.