“If you’re a mobile networker, this is an app you’ll like.” -TechCrunch
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
“Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It’s not free, but it’ll easily pay for itself after your next new business card.” -IntoMobile
“Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts’ business cards, check out Business Card Reader” -The New York Times
“The best text scanning app yet.” -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees, and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Business Card Reader recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Estonian, Indonesian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, ‘reads’ it using text recognition technology, and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in the iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, websites
• Background image processing saves time when scanning multiple cards
• Business Card Reader Cloud: easy edit cards on the web and keep them backed up securely in the cloud. Available as an in-app subscription
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead, or Account available as an in-app subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail, and call contacts directly
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognized cards backed up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud is offered as a yearly subscription for $16.99 per year.
– Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamps or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact to your iOS address book.