Anywhere and at any time, you can learn about anything. Make the most of downtime when waiting in lines in the grocery store, on the bus, or anywhere else.
By giving you the flashcards just before you’re about to forget them, AnkiDroid makes it very easy to memorize them. It is entirely compatible (including synchronization) with the spaced repetition app Anki, which is accessible on Windows, Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS.
Add material easily through Ankidroid or the desktop version of Anki.
Make your own flashcard sets or get access to free sets that have been produced for a variety of subjects and languages with more than 6000 available.
- Spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
- Flashcards with text, graphics, sounds, and LaTeX are supported
- Over 6000 ready-made decks
- Integration of text-to-speech
- Comprehensive statistics
- Progress bar
- Synchronizing with AnkiWeb
- Modify and add cards
- Write responses (optional)
- Tablet layout
- Card browser
- Integration of dictionaries (Leo.org, ColorDict, Aedict, GoldenDict, diverse web dictionaries)
- Add cards from other programs like dictionaries that are sorted by intent
- Import current collection files (via Anki Desktop)
- Dynamic deck management
- Shake, tap, and swipe navigation
- Customized font support
- Entirely customizable
- 27 different localizations
- Complete backup system
- You can get every prior version of AnkiDroid from the website.
- Night mode