Symantec VIP Access uses a strong authentication mechanism to help protect your online accounts and transactions when you log in to your VIP-enabled accounts.
Enables strong two-factor authentication when entering into accounts that have VIP enabled.
VIP Access Proximity
Utilize your mobile device to lock and unlock your computer securely.
To create site-specific security codes for your favorite websites that use robust two-factor authentication, scan a QR Code.
Decrypt sensitive data safely and show it to authorized users.
- On your mobile device, dynamically generate a one-time use security code. Along with your login and password, enter that code.
- Get an authentication push notification on your mobile device that you approve.
- To verify yourself on your mobile device, use Touch ID, Face ID, or your Passcode in a push notification.
VIP Access Proximity (requires Mac)
VIP Access can safely lock and unlock your Mac using the VIP Access for Desktop app and your mobile smartphone. When you are near your computer, VIP Access will use your mobile device as a credential to unlock it, and when you go away, it will lock itself.
- You can demand Touch ID, Face ID, or a push notification in addition to device proximity to unlock your computer for increased security.
- By enabling settings on the Proximity screen of VIP Access Proximity, you can send push notifications to a computer that has been paired.
VIP Access for iPhone is a great way to help protect your online accounts and transactions. The strong authentication mechanism ensures that only you can access your account, and the multi-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security. Symantec VIP Access is a great option to consider if you are looking for a way to help keep your online accounts safe.