Shop for groceries, have lunch at a restaurant, then go home to watch a movie with pals. Take a picnic and a swim in the pond at the park, which you can reach in a flash. Your choice of the story will determine whether you play hide and seek or cops and robbers today. Play with friends and family while using your imagination to construct your own world. In this town, you set the rules.
The daily adventures in Town can take place in a variety of settings and feature a large cast of iconic Toca Boca characters.
Everywhere you look, there are hidden treasures. Lights can be turned on and off, trash cans can be filled with trash, and presents can be wrapped up to be given to friends while shopping. When day and night come, fling stones into the pond. Always keep in mind that there are no restrictions, so don’t be shy about interacting with anything, including the bathroom!
The Toca Life app series lets you explore new areas of the Toca Life universe outside of Toca Life: Town’s map.
- There are 21 characters to use. Which of these are you familiar with?
- Park, pond, market, police station, restaurant, house, and apartment are among the 7 places to look around.
- The restaurant will prepare 30 distinct dishes.
- Take a trip, build a campfire, and pitch a tent for the night.
- Control both day and night
- Play with 5 different creatures
- No restrictions or pressure; open game play
- child-friendly interface
- There is no advertising from outside sources.
- There are no in-app purchases.
For children as young as three, Toca Life: Town can catch even the most seasoned viewer’s attention. There are no boundaries, just fun; it’s full of surprises and fascinating things to do.
Get weekly updates on new Toca Life videos by subscribing to our channel on YouTube:
We take the protection of privacy extremely seriously. Please visit http://tocaboca.com/privacy to review our privacy statement for more information about how we handle these situations.