The Dead Blue Adventure introduces the player in a dungeon-like world where he has to help the main character to reach his lost son by drawing his path. In this scary world, he will bounce on trampolines, enter portals, avoid moving obstacles, pass monsters, all while trying not to hit the spiked edges that surround this world.
A few things about The Dead Blue Adventure:
- The atmosphere surrounding the entire game keeps the player in suspense
- The game mechanic is easy to understand – you use your finger to draw the path
- It has lots of levels – 130 levels to play
- The game has been developed in Unity
- No in-app purchases, no ads;
You might also like: Cut the Rope 2