Textfree gives you a real US phone number so you can text or call anyone, even if they don’t have the app. Textfree uses your data or Wi-Fi connection to keep you in touch with friends and family all over the globe—and with features like group messaging, picture messaging, international texting & calling, emoji, stickers and voicemail, it’s the only messaging app you’ll ever need. All for free.
YOU CAN’T BEAT THE ORIGINAL
Textfree was the first free texting app in the app store. True story. Since 2009, Textfree has helped millions of people stay connected with friends and family. Since then, a lot of new and nifty features were added, but one thing’s always remained the same—Textfree is the fastest, most reliable and easiest to use texting app out there.
SEND UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS & REAL MMS PICTURE MESSAGES
With Textfree you get free SMS texting, totally free and unlimited. And now, Textfree is the first free texting app enabled with real MMS picture messaging just like a carrier phone – no strange looking links. That means you can send picture messages to all your friends, even if they don’t have Textfree!
REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED
Not many free texting apps let you choose a real phone number. But having your own local phone number means you can call your grandma’s landline, order a pizza, SMS any number, and of course, hit up all your friends, even if they don’t have a smartphone.
TEXT FREE WITH GROUP MESSAGES
Textfree is the perfect free texting app for group messaging with all your contacts. You can create groups, leave groups, add participants and let everyone be part of the conversation.
Free calling has never been better. Textfree-to-Textfree calling and any incoming calls are always free. Outbound calling minutes are easy to earn or super cheap to buy. Who doesn’t love free calling?
TURN ANY DEVICE INTO A PHONE
No phone? No Problem. Text free has you covered. Textfree turns your iPod or iPad into a phone, so you can text and call for free. Plus, calls sound great over Wi-Fi.
• Reserve Number ($4.99 monthly) – Keep your number from expiring (normally we reclaim in active numbers after 30-days)
• Voicemail-To-Text ($4.99 monthly) – Get your voicemails transcribed and sent as a text message so you can read it at your convenience.
• Remove Ads ($2.99 monthly) – This one, well, you get the idea.
Subscriptions automatically billed monthly or annually to your iTunes Account and auto-renew, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payments are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew or manage subscriptions in your iTunes & App Store account settings. Cancellations take effect at the end of the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period (where available) is forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
• Emergency calls are not supported
• Textfree is ad-supported
• When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for details.
• If your contacts aren’t on Textfree, they might have to pay regular carrier charges for texts and pictures.
• Choose ringtones and text tones
• Free texting to the US and 30+ countries. For a list of those countries visit: https://pinger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203621654
© 2018 Pinger, Inc. All rights reserved. The Textfree name, associated trademarks and logos are trademarks of Pinger, Inc. or related entities.
You might also like: KakaoTalk : Messenger