With PNC Mobile Banking, you can access your PNC Bank account information and services 24 hours a day from your iPhone or iPod Touch. PNC is providing this free service to all PNC Online Banking customers.
- Manage accounts: View your balance, check your transactions, and quickly transfer money between PNC and non-PNC accounts.
- Deposit checks on the go: PNC may provide express funding, where a picture of your statement is required to deposit funds.
- Pay bills: Bill payments can be set up as one-time or recurring.
- Send and receive money with Zelle: You can send and receive money with people and eligible businesses using only an email address, U.S. mobile phone number, or Zelle® QR Code in the PNC Mobile app. It’s quick, easy, and free!
Introducing PNC Low Cash Mode
We are here to assist if you experience a Low Cash Moment.
- $0 non-sufficient funds fee
- An overdraft item of up to $36 per day is the maximum.
- You can set up customized notifications when your balance gets low.
- 24 hours minimum Extra Time to bring your balance to at least zero
- Text banking: Quickly see your account balance and last five transactions.
- PNC voice banking: You can now get immediate access to PNC Bank account information over the phone.
- Alerts: Account and security alerts are sent via email or text to keep you informed.
PNC Bank has enabled you to manage and monitor your accounts wherever you happen. You can check your balances, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks, and more.
Now you can sign up with PNC Mobile Banking and manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPod Touch. It’s easy, free, and available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.