Become one of the more than 11 million MosaLingua users and start learning the language you’ve always wanted to speak.
When you have the correct resources and methods, learning a foreign language isn’t all that difficult. MosaLingua is a lot more than a simple language course or app. It functions more like a portable, personal language tutor. It’s a technique for learning languages created by a group of teachers and polyglots to assist you in acquiring vocabulary words and expressions whenever and wherever you choose.
Learning any (or all) of these languages is fast and simple with MosaLingua: English, French, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and German
You can also practice particular linguistic abilities:
– TOEFL Test Training
– TOEIC Practice Exam
– Healthcare English-
-English or Spanish for business
The 600 most essential words and phrases for expressing ideas in the language of your choice can be learned with just 10 minutes of practice every day over the course of two months!
EXCITING AND REWARDING
MosaLingua adjusts to your demands whether you’re a total novice or are versed in the language, whether you want to pass your high school Spanish class or an English proficiency test like the TOEFL or TOEIC, or whether you’re studying a language for employment, vacation, or just for enjoyment.
Vocabulary is arranged by skill level as well as category and subcategory. From the basics, all the way up to advanced technical terms.
Free extra material encourages your advancement! You can discover new conversations, jokes, and proverbs as you increase your vocabulary.
MOSALINGUA GIVES YOU:
- The most valuable Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, English, and/or Russian words, idioms, and sentences are covered in 3500+ vocabulary flashcards.
- Using native speakers’ audio recordings, you can immediately start learning how to pronounce each word.
- At each stage of your learning journey, you may find tutorials, video content, and advice.
- An integrated online dictionary
- Adding personalized flashcards as an option
- Hands-free setting (train yourself while you do other things)
- Offline mode availability
LONG-LASTING RESULTS COME FROM EFFECTIVE METHODS
The Spaced Repetition System (SRS) is the foundation of the MosaLearning approach. Through our app:
- You save time by practicing new words just before you’re likely to forget them because your app determines the best time for reviewing.
- You learn the Pareto principle which states that you should study the 20% of a language that will be useful to you in 80% of the circumstances you will come across.
- Your study sessions are tailored to your specific difficulties, pace, and timings
- You have the chance to practice comprehension and articulation simultaneously (listening, reading, writing, and speaking)
- Your visual and audio memories are activated, leading to better long-lasting learning
***** PLEASE NOTE *****
If you want all of these features available, you must subscribe.
In the settings of your account, you can manage your membership or turn off automatic renewal at any time.