Experience the highest quality & quantity of stunning animated presets, plus the most powerful editor to create your own!
(Full Editor included with purchase, Designer collections other than “Starter Pack” available as in-app purchases)
Take full advantage of Philips hue, LIFX, and Belkin WeMo, or control them all at once with presets, animations, groups, triggers, transitions, and more! Check www.lightbow.net/hardware to see which features are supported in your specific setup. From theater productions, to mood lighting in a restaurant, to everyday home living, Lightbow has something for everybody!
** Now available as a Universal Purchase! Buy Lightbow for iPhone or iPad, and download on your Apple TV for free (or vice versa). See Lightbow’s description on the Apple TV App Store for more details on current functionality. **
– Combine custom multi-step animation loops, static colors, or ON/OFF/Brightness commands for any sets of lights or groups. Activate them all with a single tap.
– Light animations even run in the background (when you close the app, or hit the sleep button)
– Share presets with others in your household on your local WiFi network—no emails or passwords necessary!
– Give each preset a transition, such as crossfade, flashbulb, or fading through a specific color.
– Randomization ranges offer interesting variations on colors each time you activate a preset.
– Organize your Presets into Collections for greater flexibility and scalability.
– Activate any preset with countdown timers, alarms, events like opening/closing Lightbow, or even a shake of your phone.
– For hue tap owners, choose the colors and fade time that each button will trigger on your Philips lights.
– Watch your Philips and LIFX lights react to the touch of your Belkin WeMo Light Switch. (Requires Lightbow running in the foreground)
– Put your Philips or LIFX hardware into groups to control sets of lights together.
– Group lights by room, function, or anything else. Lights can be in multiple groups!
– Set a color on different models of lighting hardware, and Lightbow will automatically calibrate that color to match up where possible.
– From one simple screen, you can rename, reorder, and switch on or off any of your lights.
– Set the mood of a room with control over the hue, saturation, brightness, and color temperature of each bulb.
– Connect to a Philips bridge to control your Bloom, hue, hue lux, LightStrips, LivingColors, Iris, Aura, LivingWhites bulb, or even the LivingWhites wall plug.
– Use your Belkin WeMo Outlet, LightSwitch, or Insight hardware to turn any electrical device on or off, not just lights!
– Enjoy your LIFX bulbs using the same familiar interface. Lightbow will continue to add support for new lighting hardware as it is released.
You have the option to purchase “ALL ACCESS” from the “Featured” tab within the app, a $24.99(USD) annual subscription unlocking the entire back-catalog of 100+ animated presets, plus new additions each month! This represents significant cost savings over individual purchases. Check store for pricing in other currencies. App Store subscriptions are subject to the following terms and conditions:
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that item
Terms of Service: http://www.lightbow.net/tos