In order to stimulate your child’s curiosity and creativity while they learn, LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD is brimming with wide play experiences that include animals, buildings, thrilling vehicles, and trains.
To guarantee that LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD is developmentally suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 5, it has been meticulously linked with the prestigious Headstart Early Learning Outcomes Framework. Each activity focuses on important learning objectives for preschoolers and toddlers. You may read about the educational advantages of each activity in the Parent Center.
Each scenario can be explored by your child to learn what is there, how it functions, and—of course—to play with it. Additionally, utilizing 3D bricks to construct structures allows kids to express their creativity.
Play alongside your kids to help them become ready for kindergarten. As Multi-Touch is supported by LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD, your family may play together while traveling for shared games, lessons, and adventures.
StoryToys is concerned about protecting children’s privacy and makes sure that all of its apps abide by applicable legislation, such as the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Please see our privacy statement at https://storytoys.com/privacy if you’d like more information on the data we gather and how we use it.
A subscription service is available in LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD, giving users access to ALL of the app’s content, including all upcoming packs and puzzles.
- Modify your decision at any time. You can cancel using the iTunes settings.
- Your iTunes account will be used to process the payment.
- Unless otherwise stated, the account will be billed $34.99/year for renewal within 24hrs after the current period’s end.
- Unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before to the end of the current period, your subscription will renew on its own without your intervention.
- After making a purchase, visit your Account Settings to modify your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal.
- Make use of your subscription on every computer or mobile device linked to the same Apple ID that you used to subscribe.