With simple monitoring and alerting features, iSharing promises to help parents and caregivers feel less anxious regarding the whereabouts of their loved ones. Check out iSharing, an app that enables parents to track children’s whereabouts without requiring much technical knowledge, if you’re a parent wanting to track your children’s locations so that you can sleep easier knowing where your children are throughout their time away from home.
iSharing is the greatest way to keep track of your child’s whereabouts as well, allowing you to be a more relaxed parent and concentrate on other aspects of your life while your children are out having fun and staying safe.
See what you can accomplish with iSharing:
- See friends or family members’ current whereabouts on a map.
- Be informed instantly when family members or friends arrive at or depart from your home, workplace, or school.
- Track your friends or family members’ prior whereabouts
- In an emergency, send a panic alert.
- Use the map to text message
Despite the numerous fantastic benefits offered by our FREE subscription, our Premium Service will give you much more!
- Street View – Experience 3D exploration of locations
- Unlimited Friends – Include however many friends you like.
- Unlimited Places – You can create an unlimited number of locations and receive automated notifications when friends arrive or exit a location.
- Location History – With location history, you can track your friends’ movements over the last 30 days.
Please be aware that persistent background GPS use might significantly reduce battery life. To use the app, GPS and push notifications must be turned on.
But don’t worry, we’ve spent 7 years creating our unique positioning technology, and our algorithms always use the least amount of battery.
Please be aware that sharing GPS location is only feasible with the agreement of every family member. We are most concerned about protecting your family’s privacy, so only let people you trust know where you are.