Download this Muslim app and listen to the Quran being recited in over thirty different styles from some of the best reciters in the Muslim world.
We’ve designed iQuran to be compatible with thousands of different phone models so that it will look great on your device.
More than 30 translations are available for your Android phone or tablet in either landscape or portrait viewing. Our translation and tafsir packages can be easily customized to reflect your needs. The translators we work with provide a high-quality, standardized work ethic that is second to none. They are top of their class, even in the more complex languages like Arabic and Urdu.
Reading, Hearing & Sharing
iQuran Pro Pocket means not only being able to read or listen to the Book of Allah every day but also sharing one verse or multiple verses from Allah’s Holy Quran. You can share the verse in Arabic, the translation, or both.
Gapless (continuous) verse-by-verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa’ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy, and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
- AirPlay support
- Background audio support for iPod remote control.
- Suras and verses in a split screen with scrollable pages, with both Hejaz (Arabic) and English on the same screen
- Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: bookmark, copy, email, Facebook, tweet
- Combining a traditional look with a modern, intuitive design, this app offers smart navigational options and quick verse jumping.
- Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW, and Pause/Play
- Support for four built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
- Build complex searches with this powerful search engine, then see your saved searches in a streamlined history. With advanced full-text search and keyword highlighting, you’re sure to find what you need–quickly!
- Have you looked up verses from the Qur’an? Topics include Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, and more.
- Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
- A unique Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
If you are a Muslim looking for a comprehensive and interactive way to learn more about the Quran, then iQuran Pro is worth checking out. With over 10,000 downloads on the App Store, it is clear that this app is popular among Muslims who want to deepen their understanding of Islam’s holiest book. Not only does iQuran Pro offer an intuitive interface and translations in multiple languages, but it also provides users with access to audio recordings of famous reciters so they can learn how to recite the Quran themselves.