Start keeping track of your progress and obtaining insights to find out what’s best for you.
To improve your health, Hello Heart encourages you to develop the little but rewarding habit of measuring your progress rather than setting lofty, unfun objectives. Medical research shows that tracking is one of the most effective ways to reduce the chance of developing heart disease. You have a positive self-image. You discover yourself. It is possible to gradually alter behaviors so that they become long-lasting. You can only stay with anything if it is enjoyable and fulfilling.
All the tools you need to maintain your heart healthy:
- Live updates on how you are doing and the meaning of all your blood pressure readings.
- A Weekly BP report helps identify patterns and comprehend them completely. Every day, individualized heart health information and advice.
- Weight/BMI tracker to monitor goal progress and raise awareness of extra risk factors.
- You may monitor your blood pressure on your iPhone with the help of polite reminders.
- Blood pressure readings can be synced (imported and exported) to Apple Health.
- Reminders and explanations about medications.
- Simply import your test results from your doctor’s office and receive an easy-to-understand breakdown of your results for your cholesterol and diabetes levels.
- HIPAA certified, ensuring the security of your sensitive data.
Why do Folks LOVE Hello Heart?
- It’s simple and enjoyable.
- You always come out on top because you are rewarded for recording, caring about, and learning about yourself—not for lowering blood pressure or losing weight!
- It is practical because all you need is a phone. There is no change to your regular schedule.
- You always and everywhere keep your health at the forefront of your mind.
- You never measure yourself against others or compete with them.