Control the data about your health. The new and updated FollowMyHealth®-powered mobile version of your health record is simple to use and navigate.
You may check your health summary, reminders, and recent account activity from the home screen. You can also instantly click on your medical profile and the profiles of any family members whose profiles you have permission to view.
You also have 24-hour access to
- Ensuring communication with your care team.
- Setting appointment plans.
- Checking test and laboratory outcomes.
- Medication refill requests.
- Managing prescription renewals at your favorite pharmacy.
- Managing connections with healthcare organizations is necessary to access your health information and communicate with physicians.
- View your billing history and pay outstanding debts.
- Viewing and managing your contact details, insurance policies, and demographics.
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
- Passcodes and Touch ID: To quickly and easily log in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile, create a mobile passcode or use Touch ID. iOS 8 or later is needed for Touch ID. Any iOS device will support Mobile Passcode.
- Push Notifications: You can now receive FollowMyHealth® notifications directly to your iOS device in addition to SMS and email. Badges in the app alert you quickly to critical new data in your FollowMyHealth® account.
- Apple Watch: Easy access to Action Center items and FollowMyHealth® push notifications from your Apple Watch.
- Apple VoiceOver: Enhances accessibility for those who are blind.
The new FollowMyHealth® mobile app is an easy-to-use, powerful tool that helps you stay on top of your health. If you don’t have the time to spend managing your health information, follow the necessary steps to enable your mobile device to access your FollowMyHealth® account.