To improve your vocabulary or to learn and memorize anything, use the Flashcards App. Acquire new language skills, such as those in Spanish, French, German, or Chinese. The Flashcards App helps you get ready and encourages you while you work toward improving your grades whether you are in elementary school, middle school, or high school and are learning for high school graduation or just for your homework. It is also incredibly helpful for class teachers who wish to share their flashcards with their students because of how simple it is to do so.
- Make question-answer and multiple-choice flashcards
- Utilize folders and stacks to organize your flashcards.
- Examine either flashcard stacks or entire folders that contain other folders and stacks.
- Ensure your Flashcards’ text is formatted (color, bold, italic, strikethrough, underline)
- Exchange flashcards with your friends, classmates, and other students.
- Speech-Output – Have the app read aloud the flashcards you’ve selected.
- A thorough assessment of your achievements and educational development
- Rearrange your flashcards and Multiple-Choice answers
- Drag and drop to arrange your flashcards
- Put yourself to the test with a countdown
- Swap the questions and answers.
- Various Study Methods
- Several picture files can be added to your Flashcards.
- Several audio files can be added to your flashcards.
- Recordings can be added to your Flashcards using the new audio recorder.
- With the integrated search feature, locate your Flashcards quickly.
With the app’s free version, you can make up to 50 flashcards. No restrictions apply in addition to that. If you require additional flashcards, you can pay a low one-time fee to access the Pro edition from within the app, and then, you can create as many flashcards as you want.
Kindly let us know if you have any recommendations for enhancements so we can start working on upgrades. For this, you can write us an email at [email protected].
You can get more details and images at www.flashcards-app.com.