Create the foundation for early reading skills with Endless Reader as a companion to Endless Alphabet! The words that are most frequently used in schools, libraries, and children’s literature are introduced in this program as “sight words.” To develop reading fluency in children, these words must be recognized by sight. It is essential for beginning readers to be able to recognize sight words since many of these words contain strange spellings, cannot be sounded out by using phonics expertise, and frequently cannot be represented by visuals.
With the cute Endless creatures, children will love learning sight words, as well as the context and usage of those words. Each word has an interactive word problem with animated letters, followed by an interactive sentence puzzle with words that transform into the things they describe.
- There are six words available for free use, and you may buy more word packs.
- Beautiful animations improve word recognition by sight in a fun and engaging way.
- Lowercase letter spelling exercises in the word puzzles and definition and use lessons in the sentence problems are reinforced (in addition to sight recognition).
- Your kids’ needs were taken into consideration when creating Endless Reader. There aren’t any high marks, failures, restrictions, or pressure. The rate at which your kids use the app is up to them.
- To acquire all the words you buy in the program, you must be online and have enough storage space while using it.