Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• Carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses, etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, or create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your contacts
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using “Open In”
• Add alerts in the Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS, or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint, or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works great offline!
• [New] CloudSync sync option, featuring automatic, seamless syncing using your iCloud account, across iPhone, iPad, and Mac!
• Use DropBox sync to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Search for data from the Spotlight search page
* Featured by Apple in “Start Your Business”
* Featured in the NYTimes “Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking”
* Forbes.com – 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad and Mac versions are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]