Discover how-tos and practical plant care advice while identifying plants, flowers, succulents, and trees from photos. Set reminders for when to water your plants so they don’t get drowned. Learn the best practices for fertilizing and repotting your plants and flowers. Take a photo of a tree in your local area and know more about it.
You can discover all the information you require to ensure that your green pals live long and happily using the Blossom App.
- More than 10,000 different plants, flowers, trees, and succulents can be quickly identified by pictures. You can quickly identify a plant using our app by taking a photograph of it or using a photo on your phone.
- Get detailed information on diseases and treatments by taking a photo of a sick plant or by uploading one from your gallery.
- Get additional garden care reminders and plan your sowing season with a customized planting schedule.
- Send us a message and our botany experts will provide you with detailed guidance on how to care for plants.
- Receive alerts when it’s time to water, fertilize, spray, clean, and repot your plants. Blossom may even generate care reminders automatically depending on the requirements of each individual plant.
- One central location to keep track of all your green friends. Plants can be organized into several plant folders depending on your own standards or by room kind.
- Get specific watering advice based on the type of plant you have and the size of the pot with our water calculator.
- To find out more about a plant’s characteristics and how to care for it, look up the name of the plant in our database or identify it from a photo.
- Visit our updated blog for a wealth of information about caring for plants, including articles, advice, and instructional videos.
- Keep a journal on the life of your plants. Track their development and growth, note the first flowers, describe your routine for caring for them, or include images to show how your plants have evolved.
- Determine where your plants will thrive by measuring the light levels in the area with Light Meter.
Give your plants a home in the Blossom app. Whether you are a seasoned gardener or a novice attempting to understand the requirements of your houseplant, take pleasure in taking care of your own garden and lead the greenest life possible.
Unlimited conversations with botanists
Measure the amount of light in your area with a light meter.