The cryptocurrency market is centered on bitFlyer. On a secure cryptocurrency exchange, you can quickly buy, sell, and invest in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and more.
Millions of people all over the world have trusted bitFlyer since 2014 as a safe way to quickly purchase and trade cryptocurrencies. In America, Japan, and Europe, we were the first cryptocurrency exchanges with operating licenses.
– INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY –
- Purchase Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and more in a few simple steps. It only takes a few minutes and costs nothing to create an account. With Recurring Buy, you can set up daily, weekly, monthly, and semi-monthly investments and buy cryptocurrency today for as little as $1.
DISCLAIMER: The price of cryptocurrencies is subject to rapid and significant change.
– CREATE A VISUAL OF YOUR PERFORMANCE –
- You can easily monitor the performance of your cryptocurrency portfolio with bitFlyer. View your transaction history, monitor your profit and loss, and easily visualize your portfolio.
– KEEP UP WITH THE MARKET –
- Without ever leaving the app, you can view real-time bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price data, receive alerts about market changes, and access the most recent crypto news.
– USE CRYPTO TO SEND AND RECEIVE –
- Sending and receiving cryptocurrency is simple with bitFlyer. To deposit or withdraw your cryptocurrency, all you need to do is scan a QR code or create an external address.
– SECURITY AND RELIABILITY –
- The first platform in the world, bitFlyer is authorized to operate in the European Union, the US (in 48 states and territories, including New York), and Japan (under the Japanese Financial Services Agency) (with the CSSF License). All of the assets belonging to our customers are kept in cold storage, and we use cutting-edge security measures to protect your money, such as Multisig, 2FA, the installation of a WAF, the encryption of customer data, asset segregation, and more.
– DISCLAIMERS –
- The costs associated with using our services, together with any additional costs and calculating procedures, are outlined in our Fees and Taxes.
- Cryptocurrency transfers take place on their networks and are digitally recorded. A cryptocurrency may vanish and lose value if there are any significant issues with a transfer.
- The related cryptocurrency may completely disappear from your control, and its value may be destroyed if the private keys or passwords required for electronic authentication are lost.
- Changes in the value of cryptocurrencies could result in financial losses.
- Customers’ assets will be handled in compliance with all existing laws and regulations if bitFlyer is unable to continue operating due to shifts in the external environment or other circumstances, however, it’s possible that the deposited fiat and/or cryptocurrency of customers won’t be feasible to get back.
- Due to the inherent dangers in the way cryptocurrencies are structured, you should read and comprehend our written explanation before making any trades. You are solely responsible for your decisions.