Acrobat is one of the pioneering PDF applications developed by Adobe Systems. This program allows you to view and work with PDFs online or offline.
View, Annotate, and Review PDFs
You can quickly open PDFs from email, the web, or any application that supports Open In. Select Single Page or Continuous scroll mode. Use sticky notes and drawing tools to make comments on PDFs. With iPad Pro, use Apple Pencil for even greater precision.
Scan Documents and Whiteboards
- Save anything from your device camera as a PDF by capturing a picture of a document, whiteboard, form, image, or note.
- Save and share scanned PDFs easily.
- Save and conveniently share scanned PDFs.
- Save and share camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
Fill and Sign Forms
Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields. Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
Store and Share Files
Adobe Document Cloud is a free service that lets you connect to other document storage providers such as Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
You can go anywhere and do anything with your PDFs using Adobe’s online services. Simply subscribe, and everything you need to edit, convert, and organize your PDFs will be available across all your devices and computers.
In-App Purchase Details
- An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
- A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
- An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
You might also like: Benime -Whiteboard Video Maker